- Boss Orange Bo 0268 is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Acetate Plastic.
- Acetate is the most common material used for frame manufacturing. It has endless possibilities for color, texture, and patterns. It can even be laminated to create great visual effects, and it can retain a higher luster. Acetate is lightweight, so it is often chosen for its versatility in coloring as well as for its comfort. Acetate is made out of cotton seed fibers and plasticizers.
- This model features a Rectangular/Rounded Edges shape, with a Single Bridge.
- The Boss Orange Bo 0268 Eyeglasses feature the following logo: Boss Orange logo on the temple
- This frame features a spring hinge, which keeps its initial balance and adjustment, thereby avoiding the need for subsequent adjustments.
- These Eyeglasses work well for people whose style is: Classic.
- Boss Orange Bo 0268 Eyeglasses come with a cleaning cloth and protective carrying case